Comprehensive Management Services
Rental Revenue Generation and Reservations Management
- Ensure premium representation of your home in the vacation rental marketplace through a variety of productive rental channels and marketing partners.
- Strategic marketing and promotions to increase sales through more exposure and increased lead generation, including search optimization, Google AdWords, and targeted email marketing.
- Weekly reservation reports and monthly rental distributions.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day operations of home.
- Maintenance, repairs, and preventive maintenance schedules.
- Scheduled property inspections.
- Verify and renew required licenses; monitor regulatory changes.
- Review and administer insurance policies, including claim submission and follow-up.
- Emergency response services 24/7.
- Initial home-readiness.
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Manage operating expense (petty cash) account with local property manager.
- Review and payment of approved invoices.
- Facilitate local and international tax information and payments.
- Maintain home’s general ledger.
- Prepare quarterly income statements.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports to Owner’s.
Property Management Oversight
- Hire and train local property management/concierge staff as needed, on behalf of Owner.
- Act as liaison, provide general administration and support of local property management staff as needed.
- Review staff and service provider contracts.
- Prepare the home for residents to include necessary household amenities and supplies.
- Pre and Post-stay concierge service.
- Coordinate with local staff to provide Owner or resident services upon arrival.
- Follow up with resident after stay for feedback/reviews.